- 성명 정연석
- 직위 부교수
- 학과 제약학과
- 전공 면역학
- 사무실 29-212
- 이메일 email@example.com
- 연락처 880-7874/880-9188
1993. 3 - 1997. 2 서울대학교 약학대학 약학과 학사
1997. 3 - 1999. 2 서울대학교 약학대학 약학과 석사
1999. 3 - 2003. 2 서울대학교 약학대학 제약학과 박사
2002. 3 - 2003.11 서울대 약학대학 종합약학연구소 보조연구원
2003.12 - 2005. 1 서울대 약학대학 종합약학연구소 선임연구원
2005. 2 - 2010. 5 MD Anderson cancer center, Houston, Texas 박사후 연구원
2010. 6 - 2014. 2 Univ. of Texas Medical School at Houston 조교수
1. Cross-talk Mechanism between Cardiovascular and Immune System
2. Regulatory Mechanism of CD4 T, CD8 T and regulatory T cell subsets in health and diseases.
3. Establishment of New Cellular Immunotherapeutic Approaches for the Treatment of allergy, autoimmunity, infection and cancer.
4. Multifunctionality of Immune Cells in the Tissues.
Selected from over 80 peer-reviewed articles:
- Park YJ, Ryu H, Choi G, Kim BS, Hwang ES, Kim HS, Chung Y. IL-27 confers a protumorigenic activity of regulatory T cells via CD39. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2019. 116:3106-3111
- Na H, Lim H, Choi G, Kim BK, Kim SH, Chang YS, Nurieva RI, Dong C, Chang SH, Chung Y. Concomitant Suppression of Th2 and Th17 cell responses in allergic asthma by targeting RORγt. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018. 141: 2061-2073
- Ryu H, Lim H, Choi G, Park YJ, Cho M, Na H, Ahn CW, Kim YC, Kim WU, Lee SH, Chung Y. Atherogenic dyslipidemia promotes autoimmune follicular helper T cell responses via IL-27. Nat Immunol. 2018. 19(6):583-593.
- Cho M, Lee JE, Lim H, Shin HW, Khalmuratova R, Choi G, Kim HS, Choi WS, Park YJ, Shim I, Kim BS, Kang CY, Kim JO, Tanaka S, Kubo M, Chung Y. Fibrinogen-cleavage products and TLR4 promote the generation of programmed cell death 1 ligand 2(PD-L2)+ dendritic cells in allergic asthma. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018. 142(2):530-541
- Kim IK, Kim BS, Koh CH, Seok JW, Park JS, Shin KS, Bae EA, Lee GE, Jeon H, Cho J, Jung Y, Han D, Kwon BS, Lee HY, Chung Y, Kang CY. Glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor receptor-related protein co-stimulation facilitates tumor regression by inducing IL-9-producing helper T cells Nat Med. 2015: 21: 1010
- Lim H, Kim YU, Sun H, Lee JH, Reynolds JM, Hanabuchi S, Wu H, Teng B, and Chung Y. Proatherogenic conditions promote autoimmune T helper 17 cell responses in vivo. Immunity. 2014: 40:153-65
- Chung Y*, Yamazaki T, Kim BS, Zhang Y, Reynolds JM, Martinez GJ, Chang SH, Lim H, Birkenbach M, Dong C*. Epstein Barr virus-Induced 3 (EBI3) negatively regulates T helper 17-mediated immunity during Listeria monocytogenes infection. PLOS Pathogens 2013:9: e1003628 (* corresponding authors)
- Chung Y*, Tanaka S, Chu F, Nurieva RI, Martinez GJ, Rawal S, Wang YH, Lim H, Reynolds JM, Zhou XH, Fan HM, Liu ZM, Neelapu SS, Dong C*. Follicular regulatory T cells expressing Foxp3 and Bcl6 suppress germinal center reactions. Nature Medicine. 2011: 17: 983 (* corresponding authors)
- Nurieva RI, Chung Y, Martinez GJ, Yang XO, Tanaka S, Matskevitch TD, Wang YH, Dong C. Bcl6 mediates the development of follicular helper T cells. Science. 2009: 325: 1001
- Chung Y, Chang SH, Martinez GJ, Yang XO, Nurieva R, Kang HS, Li Ma L, Watowich SS, Jetten A, Tian Q, Dong C. Critical regulation of early Th17 cell differentiation by IL-1 signaling. Immunity 2009; 30: 576 (selected as ‘featured article of the month’)
- Chung Y, Nurieva R, Esashi E, Wang YH, Zhou D, Gapin L and Dong C. A Critical Role of Costimulation During Intrathymic Development of Invariant NKT cells. J. Immunol. 2008: 180: 2276.
- Chung Y, Qin H, Kang CY, Kim S, Kwak LW, Dong C. An NKT-mediated autologous vaccine generates CD4+ T cell-dependent potent anti-lymphoma immunity. Blood. 2007: 110: 2013
- Chung Y, Yang X, Chang SH, Tian Q, Dong C. Expression and regulation of IL-22 in the IL-17 producing CD4+ T lymphocytes. Cell Research 2006 :16:902
- Chung Y, Kim BS, Kim YJ, Ko HJ, Ko SY, Kim DH, Kang CY. CD1d-restricted T cells license B cell to generate potent cytotoxic anti-tumor immunity. Cancer Research. 2006 ;66: 6843. (selected as ‘highlighted article of the month’)
- Chung Y, Chang JH, Kweon MN, Rennert PD, Kang CY. CD8a-11b+ dendritic cells but not CD8a+ dendritic cells mediate cross-tolerance toward intestinal antigens. Blood. 2005 ;106:201